background

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Redheads can't wear pink

So when I finally got up this morning, the sun was shining merrily and I couldn't wait to get out and about. I've never been much of a one for rules, so despite my red hair, there is the odd item of pink in my wardrobe. Not long ago I bought a gorgeous pink and white polka dot dress from Lindy Bop and today was the day to give it an airing. Fully lined, the fabric feels gorgeous, flows beautifully and there is enough give in it for me to pop a boob out around the wrap front. My only downside is that I can still see my bra peeping out the front, but that's more of an issue with the quality of nursing bras available in a 38HH/J, and nothing that a small popper won't fix, when I get around to it. The length is ideal for me (5'5) and it left me feeling flirty and fabulous...with nowhere to go 😉 check www.lindybop.co.uk to see if they have your size!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment