background

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Where to begin?

I know, I know, I suck at this regularly posting thing. It's been a busy two years for me. Like I said last time, my life changed in the blink of an eye after meeting P. We met in late February 2014, and by July we were engaged. Well, when something feels right, what was the point in waiting? We married in May 2015, a truly gorgeous day, despite the early rain. It was everything we had hoped and planned for, and I felt like a million dollars.

See, I am never going to be thin. I've come to terms with that. P loves me just the way I am, and I have learnt to love myself. I'm the healthiest I've been in years, so what if I am a tad curvaceous?

Just a few short months later, our happiness stretched even further when we discovered we were expecting a little bundle of joy. Little Bird (not his real name, don't panic) has changed my life completely. It was a tough pregnancy, culminating in him arriving a month early, so when I say it's been a whirlwind...I'm not exaggerating! We brought him home on our first wedding anniversary, and life as mama is a most amazing place. Life, truly, is good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment