background

Saturday 7 January 2017

Cheap overall bib tip

I'm trialling a new look to th blog for a new year. My "intention", as I don't do resolutions, is to aim for one blog post a week, but rotating topics, so alternating between parenting, clothing/shoe/accessories reviews, top tips, and I'm determined to try out some of the trillions of tutorials and hacks I have pinned.

This is something my mother suggested and it works like a charm. My lil dude was 4 weeks early and is a dainty little guy. Most overall bibs drown him, and even more annoying for him, he has teeny t-Rex arms. I haven't met a sleeve yet that I haven't needed to roll up. This was from Christmas Day and he was getting pointers from his great Granda 
 

He gets super frustrated when he's trying to eat and the billows of overall get in his way. We've tried plastic and terry and still have the same problem...until today. My mum made the very simple suggestion of using an old onesie that he has outgrown, cutting off the bottom and putting it on back to front. We tried it (without cutting off the bottom yet) this morning and what a difference! Despite being poorly and not his usual chirpy self, he found eating so much easier! Thanks mum!

 

What's your favourite hack?

No comments:

Post a Comment